- Fuel Type : Electric
- Style : Smoothtop
- Cooktop : Cooktop
- Color : Grey
- Surface Color : Grey
- Actual Width : 31 1/8"
- Actual Depth : 20 3/8"
- Actual Height : 2 1/2"
- Cutout Width : 29 1/2"
- Cutout Depth : 19 1/2"
- Set 1 QTY : 3
- Set 1 Output : 2800
- Set 2 QTY : 1
- Set 2 Output : 2200
- Grill : No
- Griddle : No
- Burners : 4
- Control Type : Touch Sensor
- Downdraft Venting : No
- Induction : Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light : No
- Sabbath Mode : No
- Modules Required : No
- Amps : 30
- Voltage : 240 Volts
- The Bonita Grey induction was designed to give countertops seamless integration as it blends into most counter spaces allowing for the continuation of a sleek and modern kitchen environment.
- FAGOR induction cooktops are equipped with sleek touch controls and are easy to operate.
- For precise cooking needs, you can select from 12 cooking settings.
- Three quick launch commands allow you to select a low, medium or high temperature with a simple touch.
- Power varies from 50 to 3600W, for a premium cooking performance.
- FAGOR induction cooktops have burners of different sizes to offer you maximum flexibility to enjoy your cooking.
- FAGOR induction cooktops'' glass surface is very resistant to heat variations.
- Since the glass top doesn''t conduct heat, cooking with FAGOR induction cooktops allow you to keep not only the top cooler but also your kitchen.
- Fagor has developed an 8-point safety system as its commitment to ensure your safety.
- Overflow Safety: Stops the cooktop if food is spilled over the touch controls.
- Anti-Overheating: Disables temperature at 575F, so oil and other elements can''t catch fire.
- Low Voltage Detection: A signal on the keyboard informs the user about a problem of low voltage on its electrical network.
- Over Voltage Detection: A safety system sets off automatically the cooktop in case of over voltage to protect the electronic boards.
- Improper Connection Protection: In case of improper electrical connection, the cooktop is automatically protected.
- Small Utensil Safety: Surface will not activate unless the pan placed on the cooktop is at least 5" in diameter.
- Cookware Detection: The cooktop will switch off automatically if no cookware is placed on it within one minute.
- Self-Adjust Burners: Induction cooktops can detect the size of the cookware on the burners and automatically adjust.
Features Number of Heating Areas: 4 Type: Induction Surface: Schott Ceran Glass Color: Bonita Grey Beveled Edge: Yes Flush Installation Design: Yes Space Saving Casing: Yes 8 Point Safety System: Yes Touch Control: Yes Power Display Indicator: Yes General On/Off Sensor: Yes Power Setting Selection Sensor (+/-): 4 Technical Specifications Heating Area - Center Front: 6 1/2" @ 2.2 kW Heating Area - Center Back: 7" @ 2.8 kW Heating Area - Right: 9" @ 2.8 kW Heating Area - Left: 9" @ 2.8 kW Total Power: 7.2 kW Power Range: 50W-2800W Voltage: 220-240 V Frequency: 60 Hz Amperage: 30 Amps Dimensions Overall Width: 31 1/8" Overall Depth: 20 3/8" Overall Height: 2 1/2" Cutout Width: 29 1/2" Cutout Depth: 19 1/2" Cutout Height: 2 13/16" (Maximum) Min. Clearance From Cabinet Above: 30" Min. Clearance From Underneath: 2"